Dr. Alyssa Hartman grew up outside of Minneapolis. She is a proud recipient of two degrees from the University of Minnesota, having earned both her undergraduate degree in Biology and her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University. While in dental school, Dr. Hartman volunteered with neighborhood clinics, providing dental care for the uninsured and under-served populations of Minnesota. She also volunteered with the Ronald McDonald House and Special Olympics, and continues to serve with her husband through their church. Giving back to the community will always be a priority for Dr. Hartman.
After graduation from dental school, Dr. Hartman completed an one-year General Practice Residency program at the Washington, D.C. Veterans Affairs Medical Center. While treating our nation's veterans, Dr. Hartman received extensive comprehensive care training with a focus on complex cases involving root canal therapy, fixed and removable prosthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, implants and oral surgery.
Dr. Hartman and her husband, a Northern Virginia native, live in Arlington a short walk away from the office. In her free time, she enjoys running, biking, boating, and trying local restaurants.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Invisalign Fundamentals
- Invisalign Online Academy
- Northern Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- NOVA Academy of Dentists
- Renaissance Study Group of D.C.
- Spear Education Study Club
- Veterans Affairs General Practice Residency
- Virginia Dental Association